Coverage of personal data security and “cookie” policy
The Privacy Agreement on personal data security policy covers the way are being processed the personal data that can identify you when using the website fly2airport.ro (and all its sub-brands existing at the time of concluding this agreement and the future one). Also are taken into account the corporate date, partners or not, that use fly2airport.ro website. This confidentiality agreement provides information on “cookie”, their use by third parties and the way to disable.
General information collected by fly2airport.ro
When you register on the website fly2airport.ro by creating an account, by accessing, ordering or purchasing different fly2airport.ro products or by activating promotional or advertising materials, fly2airport.ro will process personal data likely to identify a certain person.
In some areas of the website, fly2airport.ro it will be asked to provide personal data, including your name, address, email address, phone, credit card number, contact information, billing information of fly2airport.ro products and other information that identifies you. In other areas of our website, fly2airport.ro collects or may collect demographic information that cannot identify you, such as postal code, age, gender, your interests. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information.
Creating your account on our website and subscribing to our services, facilitates the access to your personal data. Fly2airport.ro also receives and records on its servers, the information on IP address and cookie information of the site you requested.
Fly2airport.ro uses the stored information – details provided by you on registration and the activity carried out on our website – in order to facilitate the access to this website, to improve certain products and services and to inform you about the latest products that you are interested.
For users that make orders on www.fly2airport.ro or have created an account on the website and want to stop receiving information on the email address or by phone, it is necessary to send an email to the address email@example.com with the title “Unsubscribe communications fly2airport.ro” and your data will be deleted from the system.
For users subscribed to the newsletter, unsubscribe can be done directly from the last newsletter received by email stored by fly2airport.ro. Unsubscribing is made automatically.
Personal data display in public spaces / public areas of fly2airport.ro
The personal information posted by users in public places / spaces belonging to fly2airport.ro, such as forums, chats, discussion lists, blogs (existing or future) can be copied and stored by third parties on which fly2airport.ro has no control. We are not responsible for the fact that third parties use information which you posted or you made available in public places belonging to fly2airport.ro.
Collecting and use of personal data by fly2airport.ro
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
fly2airport.ro shall not transmit (by sale or lease) to third parties your personal data. fly2airport.ro can, however, transmit the information to third parties in the following cases:
– with your consent;
– If it is necessary the transmission of some information in order to provide products and services requested by you – If information is needed for the partners of the company in order to improve or facilitate some services or products you requested. The partner companies have the right to use the personal data provided directly by fly2airport.ro only to the extent in which their assistance is necessary. – We may share personal information to the authorities or public institutions according to the legal provisions or good faith if:
- It is provided within a legal provision;
- protects the rights of fly2airport.ro or of the affiliated companies;
- prevents a crime or protects the national security;
- it protects the safety of the individual or public safety;
- this information is necessary in order to solve different situations.
- if your activities are contrary to the terms and conditions stated by fly2airport.ro, or to the instructions for use of certain products and services;
- where fly2airport.ro merges or is totally or partially by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- where fly2airport.ro becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, by the liquidator, administrator or buyer, the database can be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court. If the above situations will arise, you will be notified by e-mail or through a notice posted on the ro websites.
Your right to modify and delete your data held by the operator
For privacy and data security, your account is protected by password; fly2airport.ro makes every effort and uses the latest available technologies to ensure the protection and security of data.
To provide a more fluid navigation on fly2airport.ro websites, we use a facility of the Internet browser called “cookie”. Cookies are small files which the browser places on the hard disk of the user. These cookies are used to store user names, passwords and preferences, to monitor passes on website and to customize pages depending on the visitor. You have the option to set your browser to reject the cookies. In this case, however, there will be a negative impact on surfing our website.
fly2airport.ro offers the possibility of the user to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the right to privacy and image of persons.